Online event: pitch sessions, B2B and B2F Meetings, and more - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in 1:1 talks. 20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
To trigger this 1:1 talks, we have organized pitch slot sessions on different technology areas, so that SMEs and Start-ups have the opportunity to pitch their solutions in front of several end-users.
This event will be ALL ONLINE and all meetings will take place at this platform.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- Select the Day event you want to participate in
- Select the pitch slots (A2M and A2F pitch slots) you want to attend to
- Select your availability for the B2B and B2F meetings
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Usually, accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event - Roadshow Day and Finance and Investors' Day
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.